Women's Legacy Conference
Lisa Marie Graves Presents
The Women’s Legacy Conference is an annual half-day forum for business professionals that features high-powered guest speakers addressing critical issues foremost in the minds of highly motivated achievers in the corporate world.
Parker County is experiencing unprecedented growth and the forecast calls for more.
* Parker County population is expected to grow to 193,700 in 16 years.
* That’s a 66 percent increase since 2010.
* 41.8 percent predicted job growth over the next 10 years
* Many parts of the county are expected to grow 300 percent.
* Parker County has a higher median and household income than the U.S.
The question is, will local businesses survive and prosper, or will they fall behind and yield their success to others?
It is important to our community for businesses that are here now
and the people who run them to continue to be successful.
That’s why we are focusing on this timely topic, which is not being addressed anywhere else.
The conference will help businesswomen
* Respond to growth and thrive
* Develop their intellectual capital for the future
* Invest in themselves so they’re ready and
* Build powerful leadership skills to guide their companies – and Parker County.
Would you like to be a Legacy Partner? Our goal is to provide a fully integrated experience for all of our attendees and your company. A variety of partnership opportunities is available providing multiple ways for your business and organization to raise awareness about your product and services. Our partnerships are built to give you maximum return and to fit EVERY budget.